New date bug?

team tisri

Since the last site upgrade it seems the dates have gone all screwy.

When I look at my friends list it shows the most recent activity of my friends. I'm on my own friends list and it keeps saying my last activity was several days ago.

When I log a cache it defaults to several days ago whereas it used to default to today.

It's irritating... is anyone else seeing this?

I was just going to post when I saw your post! It used to be that if my logs always defaulted to the current date, unless I'd already logged one with an earlier date. Now, I'm finding that my logs default to the last date that I logged a cache, even if I logged that one days ago. So if I logged a cache 3 days ago for that day, and today I go to log a cache, the date will be 3 days ago. I never look at the date, so my logs keep having the wrong dates and I have to go back and fix them. ARGGH!

Since the last site upgrade it seems the dates have gone all screwy.

When I look at my friends list it shows the most recent activity of my friends. I'm on my own friends list and it keeps saying my last activity was several days ago.

When I log a cache it defaults to several days ago whereas it used to default to today.

It's irritating... is anyone else seeing this?

I've noticed this too. Actually, the reason I came to the forums to check. Seems when I log from my phone, I get the right date. If I log from my computer, I need to check the date, as it will be an earlier date from today. I hope it gets fixed, as I hate having to go edit my logs after I forget to check it.