12-12-12 Multi Event

avroair

I sent an email requesting an invite but haven't got an invite yet? Since others are already viewing the doc wondered if something is wrong with mine?

I haven't received anything yet either. We're way ahead of schedule on this. So I wouldn't worry about it. Michael has other responsibilities besides our December event coin. He'll probably send them all out in a mass batch when he has time.

I sent an email requesting an invite but haven't got an invite yet? Since others are already viewing the doc wondered if something is wrong with mine?

I haven't received anything yet either. We're way ahead of schedule on this. So I wouldn't worry about it. Michael has other responsibilities besides our December event coin. He'll probably send them all out in a mass batch when he has time.

:o) Thanks. i hope I have gotten to everyone.

No invite link received here. You may have added us, but we don't know where to go to view.

Sorry, but I still don't have an invite either.

No invite link received here. You may have added us, but we don't know where to go to view.

Actually I got an invite at my gmail address I use for access. Important NOT to use that as a contact email though. That's why I provided two.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Actually I got an invite at my gmail address I use for access. Important NOT to use that as a contact email though. That's why I provided two.

I'm confused. I did not get an invite at the email I provided and I did not get an invite on my gmail account and I do not have the document in my list of google docs. Help??

I'm confused. I did not get an invite at the email I provided and I did not get an invite on my gmail account and I do not have the document in my list of google docs. Help??

Resent invite again. let me know if you didn't get it.

So is the 100 miles from another event measured by the road / travel distance or by a straight line?

We are boarder line on distance from what I am sure will be another event in another state and with winter and mountain driving and the middle of the week, I would like to host one here, but I think the distance may be a problem.

Anyone who hasn't got an invite yet:

I don't see an email with your Email address, name, cacher name, and location. can you resend to Michael@oakcoins.com

There will be a second email going out with address, trade opt-in and minting quantities later next week.

I finally got my invite through my gmail. Will all subsequent emails be through the gmail or can I use my regular email address?