Sign in to follow this  
Followers 38
avroair

12-12-12 Multi Event

Don't know if there is anyone else from Oklahoma on this forum, but we are having a meeting on Saturday and I will bring this up to them. I noticed that they haven't done one on the past but I will see if there is interest. If so you can put us on the list as well. I'll hopefully have some news by Saturday.

B0tl's Multi Event coin list

Working on the mint with the design and should have color by numbers up this week.

Nah, I'm not much of a fan of the "Not Yet" theme... and they all look the same (dull grey) ;)

NOTYET.gif

Is it the flashing design the bit you're working on with the mint?

Edited by funkymunkyzone

I have created the Googledoc 12-12-12 Multi-Event Participant Spreadsheet. Please let me know that you want to be added and I will send you an invite.

I'd like an invite :)

Sent you an email!

Thanks!

I have created the Googledoc 12-12-12 Multi-Event Participant Spreadsheet. Please let me know that you want to be added and I will send you an invite.

I'd like an invite :)

Sent you an email!

Thanks!

me too!

Looking good! Looking forward to the "official" emails regarding this project.

Am I supposed to have sent my interest somewhere? Or did I already do that? :unsure::blink:

CF30

Oh, and I thought I had posted previously in this thread but apparently not... :lostsignal:

Anyhoo, I'm in for St. Louis, MO.

CF30

Are you the "new guy" at Oakcoins? I would like an invite too please. :)

CF30

I need the following information:

Name:

Goenick:

Email:

Event Location:

I'll get you all set up. I am the New Guy so be nice.

Please Send to Michael@oakcoins.com

Edited by Hum...Whereisit?

Name:

Goenick:

Email:

Event Location:

Email sent earlier, but second one sent with requested info.

Name:

Goenick:

Email:

Event Location:

Email sent for the Nuenen, Netherlands

Sent another email...this time to the correct address and including all the information! :P

Name:

Goenick:

Email:

Event Location:

Info sent

Info sent. Do I need a gmail account for this? I used one before but it seemed that some info didnt' get through since I rarely use that account.

I was able to update my quantity and event GC#, but I had to log into my google account first.

I am logged in but still cannot edit...hmmmmm

Email sent.

The information if for signing up for a unique version of the coin.

Edited by avroair

The information if for signing up for a unique version of the coin.

Do you mean the same version for all the 12-12-12 Multi-Events around the world? ...seems well to me!

I sent an email requesting an invite but haven't got an invite yet? Since others are already viewing the doc wondered if something is wrong with mine?

I sent an email requesting an invite but haven't got an invite yet? Since others are already viewing the doc wondered if something is wrong with mine?

I haven't received anything yet either. We're way ahead of schedule on this. So I wouldn't worry about it. Michael has other responsibilities besides our December event coin. He'll probably send them all out in a mass batch when he has time.

I was able to update my quantity and event GC#, but I had to log into my google account first.

For some reason you were added as View Only. That has been corrected. I hope.

I haven't received anything yet either. We're way ahead of schedule on this. So I wouldn't worry about it. Michael has other responsibilities besides our December event coin. He'll probably send them all out in a mass batch when he has time.

:o) Thanks. i hope I have gotten to everyone.

For some reason you were added as View Only. That has been corrected. I hope.

It's working now...THANKS for your quick fix!

No invite link received here. You may have added us, but we don't know where to go to view.

Sorry, but I still don't have an invite either.

No invite link received here. You may have added us, but we don't know where to go to view.

Actually I got an invite at my gmail address I use for access. Important NOT to use that as a contact email though. That's why I provided two.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Actually I got an invite at my gmail address I use for access. Important NOT to use that as a contact email though. That's why I provided two.

I'm confused. I did not get an invite at the email I provided and I did not get an invite on my gmail account and I do not have the document in my list of google docs. Help??

I'm confused. I did not get an invite at the email I provided and I did not get an invite on my gmail account and I do not have the document in my list of google docs. Help??

Resent invite again. let me know if you didn't get it.

Anyone who hasn't got an invite yet:

I don't see an email with your Email address, name, cacher name, and location. can you resend to Michael@oakcoins.com

There will be a second email going out with address, trade opt-in and minting quantities later next week.

So is the 100 miles from another event measured by the road / travel distance or by a straight line?

We are boarder line on distance from what I am sure will be another event in another state and with winter and mountain driving and the middle of the week, I would like to host one here, but I think the distance may be a problem.

Anyone who hasn't got an invite yet:

I don't see an email with your Email address, name, cacher name, and location. can you resend to Michael@oakcoins.com

There will be a second email going out with address, trade opt-in and minting quantities later next week.

I finally got my invite through my gmail. Will all subsequent emails be through the gmail or can I use my regular email address?