12-12-12 Multi Event

avroair

First time we participate (better late than never B) ), I've submitted our colours 2 weeks ago, asked Michael to make us a coloured example for approval.

I assume he must be very busy with all these different versions, orders, questions ... impatient people :anicute:

How long does it usually take to receive the artwork?

We had to decide our colours by Sept 15th, maybe we'd want to change some after seeing the artwork. Will we still have time to change?

Will we get an ordernr as soon as we approve the colours?

Is there a fixed price for the European coins? Geocachers are asking me how many eur the coin will be at the event? I saw that you will charge 12 USD, but I guess we still have to pay extra taxes and import-duties at the European border. Does anyone have experience with that?

So many questions,

Ynka

Which event is your event? I have most people at least a version 1. resend the email if not.

email resend.

I don't know if anyone took advantage of or appreciates the AI (Adobe Illustrator) file that E&Cplus3 offered. Absolutely amazing. Lot's O' work involved in putting that out for us. Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU B) Wow! Well done!

Echoing that too! Thank you!

BTW, Manitoba signed up for the traders, E&Cplus3 wanted to collect all the Canadian versions, so we're in! :)

ATTENTION:

We have made a small alteration and can now have GLOW color in the 12:12:12. If you have requested that in that location. Please check your artwork to see if it list a Glow color or a PMS color. Email me with any questions. If you are not sure. Email Me.

Wait!! Does this mean I actually CAN get Glow #4 in the numbers on the back? :anicute: :anicute: :anicute:

CF30

ATTENTION:

We have made a small alteration and can now have GLOW color in the 12:12:12. If you have requested that in that location. Please check your artwork to see if it list a Glow color or a PMS color. Email me with any questions. If you are not sure. Email Me.

Wait!! Does this mean I actually CAN get Glow #4 in the numbers on the back? :anicute: :anicute: :anicute:

CF30

I'm confused. Was this ever not an option? I already chose it and it was confirmed...

ATTENTION:

CF30

I'm confused. Was this ever not an option? I already chose it and it was confirmed...

Me too, I guess it is ok.

Just wondering, did anyone receive confirmation of receiving artwork and order? We sent it a week ago and have not heard anything.

Yeah...we are antsy..... :laughing:

I had my colors in the spreadsheet and sent an email on September 9th. Received confirmation from Mike. Event is GC3TZ4E. Do I need to resend something or is it just taking longer than expected?

ATTENTION:

CF30

If you requested Artwork with Glow in the 12:12:12 we found that the area is too small for glow. We enlarged the 12:12:12 part of the coin to allow for glow. Double check your artwork to see that Glow color is on the artwork. We are trying to double check each one, but please double check and email me with corrections.

Just wondering, did anyone receive confirmation of receiving artwork and order? We sent it a week ago and have not heard anything.

I had my colors in the spreadsheet and sent an email on September 9th. Received confirmation from Mike. Event is GC3TZ4E. Do I need to resend something or is it just taking longer than expected?

C A Royal Flush Please email me if you are not getting the information that you need. We are working with everyone to get the artwork right and approved. There have been small delays in some of the artwork trying to get the Glow to work. Venting on the forums is not the fastest way to get responses. Emailing is much faster to respond too.

C A Royal Flush Please email me if you are not getting the information that you need. We are working with everyone to get the artwork right and approved. There have been small delays in some of the artwork trying to get the Glow to work. Venting on the forums is not the fastest way to get responses. Emailing is much faster to respond too.

Interesting, when JoenSue ask this exact same question, you thank them and get their artwork to them that night. When I ask you call it venting. :blink:

Interesting, when JoenSue ask this exact same question, you thank them and get their artwork to them that night. When I ask you call it venting. :blink:

Thank you. I will get you your artwork tonight. :)

Thank you. I will get you your artwork tonight. :)

Got it, thank you. :P

I am having problems uploading the the artwork for the Scotland coin to this page so that you can see it. :(

Post it to an archived cache page or something then use that link.

Took me awhile to remember how to do this. After posting the photo to any cache listing (your 12-12-12 event is perfect), right-click and cut that image location, then add a log here. When adding the log, there is a row of font and other buttons near the top. Two buttons to the right of the :) there is the 'add image" icon. Click the add image icon and paste the location you cut into the box that appears.

Edited by C A Royal Flush

Here is the artwork for the Michigan coin. I am a bit confused on the levels also but since I only used transparent enamels it should be ok. I also wondered about the little candy cane looking things on the back of the coin coming out horizontally from the clock face. On the front they are the metal but on the back they are colored in. Were they actually a spot we could color?

a4c986bb-6691-48b0-8f9c-c7d0341ad892.jpg?rnd=0.6516796

ATTENTION:

CF30

Michael would understand my comment. Just call me "High-Maintenance-Girl" LOL!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

CF30

12-12-12 Multi Event Geocoin

Thank you to everyone who has submitted artwork for the 12-12-12 Geocoin. I hope that everyone is excited about the way their coin design is shaping up. I know we have had to make a few minor adjustments to some things but have been working hard to get everyone taken care of. Please note that we have built in a couple of small windows to help us make sure that we make delivery on the 12-12-12. I am sending out an email to everyone to confirm (or reconfirm) each Coin Design, Quantity, Trade Status and Price*. When you confirm, please respond with the requested information in the Email. Once information is confirmed, we will send out Invoice and payment request through Google checkout. If we are still working on color changes, please note that we will not be sending out corrections until next Friday. We will need final artwork approval by the 10th.

• Please wait for the email to respond. If you do not get an email by Sunday, Please email me. There are some who have multiple people associated with the coin design and sometimes they might be missed.

• Please note that the cost of the coin originally was quoted as a 1.75 inch coin and so the price is slightly higher. Please email me if that is a problem.

Thank you to everyone who has submitted artwork for the 12-12-12 Geocoin. I hope that everyone is excited about the way their coin design is shaping up. I know we have had to make a few minor adjustments to some things but have been working hard to get everyone taken care of. Please note that we have built in a couple of small windows to help us make sure that we make delivery on the 12-12-12. I am sending out an email to everyone to confirm (or reconfirm) each Coin Design, Quantity, Trade Status and Price*. When you confirm, please respond with the requested information in the Email. Once information is confirmed, we will send out Invoice and payment request through Google checkout. If we are still working on color changes, please note that we will not be sending out corrections until next Friday. We will need final artwork approval by the 10th.

• Please wait for the email to respond. If you do not get an email by Sunday, Please email me. There are some who have multiple people associated with the coin design and sometimes they might be missed.

• Please note that the cost of the coin originally was quoted as a 1.75 inch coin and so the price is slightly higher. Please email me if that is a problem.

Not sure how late on Sunday we are supposed to wait, but I haven't received an email yet. Sent Michael an email!

Not sure how late on Sunday we are supposed to wait, but I haven't received an email yet. Sent Michael an email!

Anybody get an email?

I got an email this morning. I don't understand the increase price of the coin though. The google doc clearly sates that the price is for a 2" x 3 mm coin under the pricing tab and not a 1.75" coin. Can someone tell me why?

Thank you for all those who have been understanding with the pricing confusion. When I figured the price of the coin, it was originally based on the 1.75 inch coin. When it was adjusted to 2inch coin, the price was not adjusted accordingly. This was a mistake on my part and I am sorry. Please let me know if this causes undue hardship for your event.

Michael

PS... I am slowly but surely moving forward and about have everyones confirmation emails sent. We are still making several corrections on some peoples artwork. I currently have 58 versions I am trying to get right. THIS WILL BE A NICE COIN AND A GREAT EVENT. I hope Everyone is Excited!!!