Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
travisl

Multiple cache pages as one big PDF

For our Bremerton Cache Machine and Yakima Cache Machine events, I built a web page with links to each of the caches we would visit on our journey. I then used Internet Explorer's ''Print All Linked Documents'' feature to turn each of the many cache pages into individual PDFs, then finally grouped these individual PDFs together to make one big PDF file of the day's caches.

I'm trying to do the same for the Victoria Cache Machine event, but it's stopping at the fourth cache (of 105). I tried a batch downloader, but that seems to stop at the fourth page as well.

Is this something new that was put in place to ease the load on the server? If so, do you have any suggestions as to what I could provide the event participants by way of a packet of information with each cache's ratings, name, coordinates, description, and decrypted hint?

WWJD? JW RTFM.

Never mind... user error. You'd think I'd check the web page I build before I start thinking something else is broken, but noooooo...

Turns out that I'd set up every link on the page to point to the same (broken) link. Oops. icon_rolleyes.gif

What a ninny.

WWJD? JW RTFM.