New cachers / old cachers...?

Hi all.

Not sure when I last posted here... a long time ago, I'm sure. I've had a long break from Geocaching - I think I've found one cache in about three years. However, a very kind soul has loaned me a GPSr to replace the one my (now ex) hubby took with him, plus I've just passed my driving test, so I've got no excuse now.

A while back, I used to post on here lots - but then I lost touch with everyone. So who's still around, who's new, who's left? Does anyone at all remember me? :lol: I'm friends with many of you on Facebook, but don't actually know most of your caching names, just your 'real' ones!

I'm going to a couple of events this year - I've only been to day events before, so it's a bit scary / exciting to be staying overnight, especially when I'm not sure I'll know anyone there!

Hi Mellers, nice to meet you! Yes, definitely lots more caches around now. Some within walking distance of my house, so that's brill.

Mrs B - I remember your name too. :) And gosh, yes, that was probably my last post. So, so much has happened to me since then - having a baby and unfortunately getting divorced being the two main ones!

Welcome back :)

You probably don't remember me, but I remember finding your caches in Swansea before you moved to Dorset.

Hi *mouse*, thank you!

I only have one cache left now, some people kindly took over the others for me. No idea if any of the Swansea ones are still there - I can't even remember how many we had there - Dunvant (I think that one's gone) and the slip bridge... not sure if there was one on Gower somewhere.

All these years later, I still work in Swansea, so am often there - I should check if our caches are still around. :)

I remember you and we met at an event in N Wales in an ice cream parlour for an event by Pop up Pirate - Mark and Lianne - The Cachehoppers.

Sorry to hear about the divorce :-(

We have a very strong S Wales Facebook group if you fancy joining us - email me :-)

and join the camping events - great fun