Magellan eXplorist 110

This guy never answers the phone, nor does he reply to emails. I think it's time to divorce Magellan.

Ys One,

I am going to send you a Private Message with my contact information. Normally Jeff is really good about answering his phone and responding to emails and I don't know why he hasn't; however, when you get my information please feel free to contact me and we'll see what needs to be done to make sure your Magellan Experience is a pleasant one.

David

Magellan Insider/Beta Tester

JUST FOR THE RECORD. The guy from Magellan, Jeff Caufield, HAS DONE NOTHING but be evasive and promise to either fix or replace my unit. When I asked about where I should send it and what documentation to send with it, he never provides the 'how to' and continues to evade answering.

MAGELLAN SUCKS. As a 7 year loyal customer of theirs. I AM DONE and considering filing a BBB and Small Claims court case against them that includes my hourly consulting rate for the time I have wasted for the last 15 months trying to get this resolved. FIFTEEN MONTHS!

Jeff is just a marketing guy and he's busy promoting the SmartGPS, to which he had no idea if the SmartGPS even geocached or not when I asked him on his facebook page.

Magellan got the same threats over the Triton GPS units about a lawsuit and nothing came from it.