Budapest to Bamako Rally aka B2B Rally

cincol

Good luck to 2 South Africans calling themselves Rovingmedics. They are from Qatar and are about to embark on the Budapest to Bamako Road Rally. Good luck to them - and I encourage the community to follow them at - http://rovingmedic.ontheroad.to/ - and send them good luck messages and support during the next 20 odd days that they will be on the road.

The rally essentially follows the same route as the old Dakar Rally but is non competitive. There are a number of tasks that the competitors do during the trip, of which geocaching is one. They will be visiting a number of caches through the West African countries that they will be traveling.

I am sure that you will join me in wishing them God Speed on their adventure and finding all the caches that they attempt.

Good luck Shaun and Denise. Enjoy the adventure.

They have crossed into Africa today (Morocco).

They were featured on this week's Podcacher Podcast too.

STOP PRESS!!!

You can send a free SMS to the ROVINGMEDIC's satellite phone during the race at the following link:

https://sms.thuraya.com/

Their number is +88216 66661567

Thuraya Online Services

sms.thuraya.com

Please do this - let them know there ar friends out there supporting and watching them. They are just 2 cachers doing this - no sponsorship or large support team - they need the support. Please send our local guys a bit of local lekker.