3 STOOGES JOY BUZZER

Buddy921

TODAY, MY BROTHER AND I MET WITH TRUE SADNESS. WE FORGOT TO BRING AN ITEM TO LEAVE AND WERE THEREFORE, MORALLY HELD TO NOT RETRIEVE THE ONE ITEM WE BOTH WANT AND NEED, THE 3 STOOGES JOY BUZZER. I AM RELUCTANT TO TELL ANYONE WERE THIS 3 STOOGES JOY BUZZER IS, BUT IF YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS, I IMPLORE YOU TO LEAVE IT AS I INTEND TO COLLECT MY HANDSOME REWARD AND LEAVE THE SUNGLASSES AT MY FIRST OPPORTUNITY.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY SARCASTICS REMARKS ABOUT THIS 3 STOOGES JOY BUZZER.

THE 3 STOOGES JOY BUZZER IS IN "MINT" CONDITION. ANYONE KNOWING ITS WHEREABOUTS IS URGED TO LEAVE IT FOR ME ALONE.

I NEED THIS 3 STOOGES JOY BUZZER TO FEEL ADEQUATE AND COMPLETE. IT IS NOT ANY JOY BUZZER, BUT A 3 STOOGES JOY BUZZER IN "MINT" CONDITION. AGAIN, PLEASE LEAVE THIS 3 STOOGES JOY BUZZER FOR ME. MANY THANKS TO ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING. GOD BLESS.

Doesn't Johnson Smith sell those things for like 88 cents or something? icon_wink.gif

If I were you, I'd hurry my butt back to that cache and snag your booty. Actually, if I wanted something that badly - I more than likely would have snatched it up anyway, and then returned to the cache the next day with my tradestuffs. icon_smile.gif Might not be the politically correct thing to do... but I'd do it! icon_razz.gif

banana.gifThe Toe Pages

quote:
Originally posted by Rubbertoe:

Actually, if I wanted something that badly - I more than likely would have snatched it up anyway, and then returned to the cache the next day with my tradestuffs.

Sounds kinda fishy. And if he really wanted the joy buzzer, why post it in the forums? Almost sounds like a challenge.

I HAVE ASKED EVERYONE TO REFRAIN FROM SARCASTIC REMARKS. I AM YET UNABLE TO RETURN FOR MY 3 STOOGES JOY BUZZER DUE TO A HANG NAIL. I INTEND TO SECURE THIS FOR MYSELF AT THE FIRST CHANCE. UNTIL THEN, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SILLY AND SARCASTIC REMARKS THAT DO NOT SERVE ANYONE, NAMELY ME AND MY DESIRE TO HAVE THE 3 STOOGES JOY BUZZER-SHOELESS THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO! MANY THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

quote:
Originally posted by Locationless Joe:

There should be an icon on the cache page denoting that the cache contains a 3 Stooges joy buzzer. That way we could filter the search results and only hunt caches with a 3 Stooges joy buzzer. icon_wink.gif

The cache in question wasn't that hard to find. It's only 260 miles from me. Maybe a road trip is in order....

--

wcgreen

Wendy Chatley Green

Buddy,

Take a deep breath and reach over to your left and hit the button that says 'caps lock'. Ok, good. Now stop cross posting in all of the forums.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Coming Around, New Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

quote:
Originally posted by Buddy921:

TODAY, MY BROTHER AND I MET WITH TRUE SADNESS. WE FORGOT TO BRING AN ITEM TO LEAVE AND WERE THEREFORE, MORALLY HELD TO NOT RETRIEVE THE ONE ITEM WE BOTH WANT AND NEED, THE 3 STOOGES JOY BUZZER. I AM RELUCTANT TO TELL ANYONE WERE THIS 3 STOOGES JOY BUZZER IS, BUT IF YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS, I IMPLORE YOU TO LEAVE IT AS I INTEND TO COLLECT MY HANDSOME REWARD AND LEAVE THE SUNGLASSES AT MY FIRST OPPORTUNITY.

I assume you forgot to mention the other brother involved in this search.