Possible Bug eTrex 20

GrnXnham

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this:

I can't delete large .jpg pictures from the unit using the GPSr but I can delete small ones. The only way to delete the large pics is by attaching to the computer and dragging the pics to the trash.

I loaded several .jpgs onto the unit to view using the "photo viewer" option. A few of these .jpg were tiny (16KB) and a few were bigger (2MB) When I went to delete all the .jpgs from the eTrex using the eTrex "delete" option for each picture, it appeared to work. The pictures were gone. But after I turned off the eTrex and then turned it back on again, the large (2MB) jpegs were back on there again. The small ones were still gone. Make any sense?

I then attached the unit to the computer and looked in the picture file and confirmed that the large pics were still there and the small ones were gone. I dragged the pics to the trash and they were all gone for good.

Not sure why it doesn't want to erase large .jpgs compared to small ones?

Firmware 2.5

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this:

I can't delete large .jpg pictures from the unit using the GPSr but I can delete small ones. The only way to delete the large pics is by attaching to the computer and dragging the pics to the trash.

I loaded several .jpgs onto the unit to view using the "photo viewer" option. A few of these .jpg were tiny (16KB) and a few were bigger (2MB) When I went to delete all the .jpgs from the eTrex using the eTrex "delete" option for each picture, it appeared to work. The pictures were gone. But after I turned off the eTrex and then turned it back on again, the large (2MB) jpegs were back on there again. The small ones were still gone. Make any sense?

I then attached the unit to the computer and looked in the picture file and confirmed that the large pics were still there and the small ones were gone. I dragged the pics to the trash and they were all gone for good.

Not sure why it doesn't want to erase large .jpgs compared to small ones?

Firmware 2.5