Can I add a youtube link to my listing?

Rckhnd

I've searched the forums and couldn't find an answer to this.

I just placed a new cache in an area with fish ladders, rock slides, etc. and thought it would be good to provide a link to a youtube video that would be entertaining and maybe encourage people to visit the location.

If it is possible, how do I embed a link to youtube in my short cache description?

I just placed a new cache in an area with fish ladders, rock slides, etc. and thought it would be good to provide a link to a youtube video that would be entertaining and maybe encourage people to visit the location.

If it is possible, how do I embed a link to youtube in my short cache description?

AFAIK they are permitted. We have a local pair with a large number of them as the bases for mystery caches. I have one. I use <a href=" url for the Youtube link here ">YouTube

Link</a>. No spaces between the " marks.

AFAIK they are permitted. We have a local pair with a large number of them as the bases for mystery caches. I have one. I use <a href=" url for the Youtube link here ">YouTube

YOU ROCK!!!!

Totally Awesome! Thank You!!

That's just a link to the video though, and not embedding it. Embedding a video is in fact not allowed.

That's just a link to the video though, and not embedding it.

According to the topic title, that's exactly what the OP wanted to do.

Yes, but not according to the last line in the post body itself.

Maybe not, but that's what the line meant. Embedding a link in the cache listing means to hyperlink text to a YouTube video page. The correct terminology is embedding a Flash movie, Flash application, or --if using YouTube's HTML5 player --an iframe.

It's all good. OP is happy. :D

Yay! We've done our job B)