Dubai, UAE

TheRoadWife

I'm heading to Dubai for a little visa run from Q8. I should have 2 full days there (with husband, 2 small kids). I have to stick to public transportation but I was hoping for some suggestions of Caches to grab while there...anything interesting?! I'm hoping for more than just some micros. Thanks in advance.

Also its our first time there...so besides geocaching i'm up for suggestions of things to do/see.

Hello reply might be a little late but here is some info anyway.

There a quite a few to do by taxi/bus. There a three is Safa park GC37JMX, GC37JM2 and GC37V21. There is a Multi Cache by the Mall of the Emirates, 2 by Dubai mall and 1 by Ibn Batta mall. Lastly there is one called Dubai Promenade GC1BXPY which is worth a visit. these all are quite easy to get to by taxi/Metro or Bus. And you can get a Taxi easily back. Most of these a sadly nanos and mircos (Which sadly comes with urban caching). There are some bigger ones like the old rocker of Dubai GC30RAZ but are a little harder to get a taxi back from. Do some research as there are some nice larger caches in some great beach locations. Good luck