just a suggestion

Four Him

I use your pocket querry and think it is great. Is it possible to tweak it a little bit? Here is my suggestion. Lets say I'm going on a trip, I load my route into pocket querry and it shows me caches (lets say 5 mile radius) along my trip route. Don't know if that is possible or not. Went to another state last week and thought it would be nice to know caches along the way rather than qeurry each city you go by. Just a thought.

Hmmm... Maybe putting together a query that would take a start coord, destination coord, and a coridoor between them of x miles.

Just brainstorming here. Speaking for myself, this isn't a feature I'd probably ever use. I like getting them in a lump sum and using various utils (EasyGPS, Watcher, USAPhotoMaps, ect.) to do whatever I want to them.

I like it. I don't know if it is possible. A starting and ending coordinate, and a parameter for the width of the corridor between point A and B.

Happy hunting,

Tom

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.

Henry David Thoreau

I think implementing it for a route would be very difficult. You can fudge it, though, using Watcher. Watcher has a bunch of filters, including optional limits on each of the four directions. If your route is roughly north/south, for example, you can make a query for somewhere in the middle with a large radius, then filter that in Watcher by setting the east and west limits.

Download Watcher here: http://www.clayjar.com

Flat_MiGeo_B88.gif

Well the mountain was so beautiful that this guy built a mall and a pizza shack

Yeah he built an ugly city because he wanted the mountain to love him back -- Dar Williams