STARTED - [FEATURE] "Additional waypoints" field missing from cache submission form

Pup Patrol

I'm pretty sure there used to be a field where one could submit additional waypoints in the online cache submission form. This is necessary when submitting a multicache or a mystery cache for review. It's also a way to input recommended parking location coordinates.

The current cache submission form does not have a field for additional waypoints, even if you choose "multicache" as the type, which would obviously need to have more than one set of coords submitted for review.

We are in the middle of revamping the cache submission process and better integration of attribute selection is part of the change.

I appreciate the reply, even though I'm confused by it. :D

Not sure how "attribute selection" is connected to "additional waypoints".

Edited by Pup Patrol

I would like to suggest once you've added a parking area to a cache that some how you can use that same waypoint for additional caches by having a drop down menu. I recently hide 30+ caches on a 700 acre peninsula in Newcastle Maine, the owner's #1 worry was people not parking in the right place so I had parking co-ords along with instructions as to not passing the lot, would have been great to have a shortcut. One cacher said to just have the info on the closest cache to the parking but if you do it in stages you might not have that on your GPSr....

thanks for the help

Sorry about that - slip of the fingers! The entire cache submission process - including both additional waypoint creation and attribute selection - is getting a make-over that will make things more efficient.