Looking for used GPS that has paperless feature

tazzilla

I am looking for a used GPS in good codition must have paperless feature and all cables. no damaged screens. Thanks Taz

I am selling my Magellan eXplorist 500LE on this forum. It has a nice paperless feature (no premium membership required), has all cables, and no damaged screen.

Hope this is help,

P1623

Edited by P1623

I am looking for a used GPS not Advice. Not to sound rude but this is a wanted add not an add asking for advice. I have been involved with geocaching.com starting in 2002 and ended up changing my user name when I moved from Ca to Id. I understand the benifits of being a premiumn member. I just feel its rude to chime in unwarranted.

I am looking for a used GPS not Advice. Not to sound rude but this is a wanted add not an add asking for advice. I have been involved with geocaching.com starting in 2002 and ended up changing my user name when I moved from Ca to Id. I understand the benifits of being a premiumn member. I just feel its rude to chime in unwarranted.

Tutt, tutt...If I had just two finds under my belt, as you have, I'd suggest you need all the advice you can get...before going out and buying a GPS'r THEN finding you've 'cocked-up', excuse the british slang for 'making a mistake'! But please, go ahead and spend your cash!

Tutt, tutt...If I had just two finds under my belt, as you have, I'd suggest you need all the advice you can get...before going out and buying a GPS'r THEN finding you've 'cocked-up', excuse the british slang for 'making a mistake'! But please, go ahead and spend your cash!

I had well over a 1000 finds when I lived in Ca so I am by now way a newby at this. I was not trying to come off rude I just felt the input really was not helpful I was looking for a GPS not advice on getting a membership. If I came off rude sorry I was just pointing out this is a wanted ad for a GPS not needless inputs. I changed my email due to changing ISP and did not want to deal with acct changes so I started a new profile a few years ago. I have been busy restoring classic mustangs and just got the bug to GEOCACHE againg. I guess my attitude may have been on the rough side but really I am a nice person.

I had well over a 1000 finds when I lived in Ca so I am by now way a newby at this. I was not trying to come off rude I just felt the input really was not helpful I was looking for a GPS not advice on getting a membership. If I came off rude sorry I was just pointing out this is a wanted ad for a GPS not needless inputs. I changed my email due to changing ISP and did not want to deal with acct changes so I started a new profile a few years ago. I have been busy restoring classic mustangs and just got the bug to GEOCACHE againg. I guess my attitude may have been on the rough side but really I am a nice person.

Not that anyone should care what I think, but I thought your original response was apropo.

tazilla,

Did you ever stop to consider that the forum is not only about you? You may have started the thread, but others are going to read it. The advice may not have been helpful to you. It could save another cacher a lot of time and money. If you don't appreciate someone's tip, ignore it. "Needless"? More like thankless on your part. The person who responded seems to have done so out of benevolence. Grow up. Do you tell you mother or other loved ones their advice is "needless" when they lovingly tell you to "drive safely"?