Help needed in South west

Tina T

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if anyone can help or if this is in the right forum but here goes.

I have eleven caches in the Exmoor area which I own and maintain but my husband is seriously ill with Lymphoma (Cancer).

Unfortunately he has now been told he needs a bone marrow transplant up in Bristol and most of my time is now taken up travelling to hospital and caring for my hubby. therefore I just dont have the time to see to my caches. It would be a shame to archive them as people seem to really enjoy them and they have been awarded quite a few favourite points. Would it be possible for someone to adopt these caches? Any help or advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Tina

Wish I lived a bit closer, but Dartmoor is my home. There, Dartmoor-Dave has created a forum elsewhere with the intention to find adopters for dartmoor cachers, but I'm afraid I don't know of anything similar for Exmoor. Even so, will post something on there today just in case.

Best wishes, tough times.

Hi Tina T

So sorry to hear this news. We did your Haddon Hill Circular last year and really enjoyed it. Wish we were in a position to help but we have just had a baby and are not in a position to commit. So sorry we can't help

The Smiths

Thanks Smiths, I really don't want to archive it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

thanks again

Hi, sorry to hear about your husband. We live near Dulverton, maybe we can help you. We are fairly new to geocaching, and have not hid any caches ourselves, but willing to help you out. Let us know what you want us do.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sam, Keith and Hollie

Thanks Hollies Hunters, I've sent you an email with details. I would be extremely grateful if you could help out. Kindest regards, Tina

Hi, sorry to hear about your husband. We live near Dulverton, maybe we can help you. We are fairly new to geocaching, and have not hid any caches ourselves, but willing to help you out. Let us know what you want us do.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sam, Keith and Hollie

Thanks Hollies Hunters, I've sent you an email with details. I would be extremely grateful if you could help out. Kindest regards, Tina

Have emailed back