"Additional waypoints" field missing from submission page?

Pup Patrol

I was just checking out the cache submission page, and there doesn't seem to be a place to input "additional waypoints". I also checked by selecting "multicaches" and "mystery" caches.

Am I crazy? Wasn't there a place to input "additional waypoints"? How can one submit a multicache or a ? cache or parking coordinates?

I was just checking out the cache submission page, and there doesn't seem to be a place to input "additional waypoints". I also checked by selecting "multicaches" and "mystery" caches.

Am I crazy? Wasn't there a place to input "additional waypoints"? How can one submit a multicache or a ? cache or parking coordinates?

This, of course, will probably change after today's update, but fill in the submission form and save it. Keep the cache is ready box unchecked. Then go to the listing page and on the upper right navigation chose Waypoints and you can add your additional waypoints. The you can go back and activate the listing and submit it.

This, of course, will probably change after today's update, but fill in the submission form and save it. Keep the cache is ready box unchecked. Then go to the listing page and on the upper right navigation chose Waypoints and you can add your additional waypoints. The you can go back and activate the listing and submit it.

Thanks for that info.

So the field has gone missing?

I'm 99.8% sure we didn't go through all that back when we had our multicache published in 2008. And I'm 100% sure that new hiders would never think to go through all that.

It's not a very intuitive way to input additional waypoints into a cache submission.

I guess I'll wait until today's update to see if it gets changed.

i thought that option was only available after you created and saved the listing :unsure:

but fill in the submission form and save it.

What part of save it confuses you?

huh? i didn't even reply to your post, it was addressed at Pup Patrol's post

Edited by t4e

i thought that option was only available after you created and saved the listing :unsure:

but fill in the submission form and save it.

What part of save it confuses you?

huh? i didn't even reply to your post, it was addressed at Pup Patrol's post

You see, that is the beauty of quoting, you address your reply to the correct person instead of the person directly above your comment.