2012 Eastercoin from grodan & fiabus

grodan & fiabus

Time again to think of this years Eastercoin from grodan & fiabus. I have already sent in a first draft and waiting on answer. I will most likely make 100 of these or maybe just 75 to match last years eastercoin.

This years coin will look alot like the GOD JULcoin but of course with easterthings instead.

I don´t know the cost yet, but a qualified guess is about the same cost as the GOD JULcoin.

If you are interested in one or more please send me an email through the profile and/or post it here. PMs doesn´t work for me.

Thank you all!

grodan Karin

Hi!

I have got the coins and are ready to send out paymentinfo to those who ordered. There are still a few left if anyone want to get one. Just let me know. The cost is $20 each including shipping for 1-2 coins. Payment through paypal.

The artwork says glitteryellow and glitterblue but a misunderstanding made it without glitter, still looking nice I think so I will let it be.

418702_10150570152593661_791028660_9006836_1238505352_n.jpg

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

Hi!

I have got the coins and are ready to send out paymentinfo to those who ordered. There are still a few left if anyone want to get one. Just let me know. The cost is $20 each including shipping for 1-2 coins. Payment through paypal.

The artwork says glitteryellow and glitterblue but a misunderstanding made it without glitter, still looking nice I think so I will let it be.

418702_10150570152593661_791028660_9006836_1238505352_n.jpg

grodan Karin

Email sent!