Celite Italia Geo Coin Aiuto Help!?

GeoDetecting

Ho bisogno di qualcuno in Italia Celita di aiutarmi con monete Geo ho mandato? Il mio amico era stagista laggiù così li ho spediti a lui ma è stato rallentato e adesso sta a casa e il pacchetto è venuto! Ora c'è solo siti presso l'Università ... Please help??

_________

I need someone in Celita Italy to help me with Geo Coins I sent? My friend was intern over there so I mailed them to him but it got held up & now he's home & the package came! Now it just sites there at the University… Please help???

sorry for the question, but exactly where is Celita/e? are you sure that's the correct city name? I don't know any city or university named Celita and neither seems Google Maps

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't even get a notification I had one.

MY MISTAKE, The google translation messed this up, its Certaldo italy.

Can you help, running out of time?

Eheh, now it it's clearer, but unfortunately I don't live close to Florence, sorry can't help you, have you tried sending private messages to owners of caches close to certaldo? I'm sure somebody will help you!

Thanks. I have tried it all and I'm ready to give up! I'm really surprised how hard this has been, I thought someone for sure would jump on this, its been 2 months. I will have to just have them send it back.

Thanks for your help.

Bill