Montana 600 with beta 3.7

I have the Garmin Montana 600 and I am seeing a issue entering a address. From the where to screen , I select address and when I put in a house # and hit enter it changes the address of 30480 202ND Ave SE to 26099 202nd Ave SE.Tried it multiple times and it gets it wrong each time.I tried some other address's and they all worked fine . Not sure why this one is giving me a problem. It does exist , I drove to it using my phone's gps.

I have the Garmin Montana 600 and I am seeing a issue entering a address. From the where to screen , I select address and when I put in a house # and hit enter it changes the address of 30480 202ND Ave SE to 26099 202nd Ave SE.Tried it multiple times and it gets it wrong each time.I tried some other address's and they all worked fine . Not sure why this one is giving me a problem. It does exist , I drove to it using my phone's gps.

3.7 is not Beta software, just so you know. It's an official release.

3.7 is not Beta software, just so you know. It's an official release.

I have 3.7 on my new 650 and it's dropping graphics like the clock on the main menu or the compass after about 15+ minutes of use

Was this just before it switched to night mode? I noticed the compass in the dashboard in geocache mode, will lose it's lines then till it is full in nightmode. Wonder if it's supposed to be a warning to have enough time to find my torch :laughing: