Some f****ing idiot is harassing us !!! ADMINS HELP !!!

Captain Morgan

Hi!

Either user RogerB has freaked out or someone has cracked his password and makes now loggings under RogerB's name. I noticed that RogerB has logged one of my caches here in Finland yesterday. The logging showed also that he had 352 founds. About ten minutes later the number was already 502! That naturally alerted me and i checked what RogerB had found. Hell of a lot loggings in few days around the globe...

Jeremy - Erik - do something quick !!!

Yours,

70242_1300.gif

[This message was edited by Captain_Morgan&Family on February 04, 2003 at 12:00 AM.]

It ticks me off whenever someone has more finds than me. Obviously something must be done!!!

Seriously, I've sent Jeremy an e-mail to alert him to this. You may want to delete the "find" log from your cache and e-mail "RogerB". He probably does not know what's going on and the e-mail may help him sort it out.

erik - geocaching.com admin

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy (Admin):

Some "friends" of RogerB indicated that they played a prank on the guy and started logging caches from his account.

Well, yes, numbers DO count for some players, as does honesty. I don't have a problem with people being competitive.

As for this prank, I think it's kinda funny! I'm sure RogerB is a good cacher and would have found out quickly and adjusted his account accordingly.

VF

---------------

burnout.gif Go! And don't be afraid to get a little wet!