Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
tracker26

New to This

Hi Everyone. I have just started this caching game and love it. I am using a loaned Garmin etrex but would like a handheld unit that you can enter the cache co-ordinates and then use the device to navigate to it. Could anyone please advise me please. Thanks....Barry

Barry - Take a look at the eTrex 20 and 30 models. I don't own one of them, but I would be looking at them if I didn't have the Oregon 450 and the much limited eTrex Venture HC.

Keith in Renton, WA

Hi Everyone. I have just started this caching game and love it. I am using a loaned Garmin etrex but would like a handheld unit that you can enter the cache co-ordinates and then use the device to navigate to it. Could anyone please advise me please. Thanks....Barry

hi ive just started to geocache and sheldon cooper was my first cache thank to Zaynor1972 hopefully ill get the hang of it soon 

The fun has just begun.   I smile when I think back at some of the adventures I've had.  Some of the locations I discovered I still frequent today if for no other reason but to enjoy the beauty of nature.   Boy I envy you just starting out.  

Stay safe.