File Depot File Help

Colorado3G's

I have a quick question....I'm trying to load via BaseCamp two GPSFileDepot maps.....one is CO TOPO and the other is the popular transparent Trails maps.... I'm trying to load these onto my SD card on the Montana and Basecamp is combining them into one file so when I go to select maps....CO TOPO and Trails are combined and not individual choices... When I just done one of them - the other is wiped out....should I load one and rename it then load the other and rename it??? Any idea how to make them individual selectable files so that I can have both on my GPS but only load my City Navitgator and Trails.....and not TOPO....which is pretty much a stand alone map.....

Thoughts? Thanks!

As explained above, you need to rename the files.

Another option is to use all my CO maps, not just my trails. You can run Citynavigator, My Trails, My POIs, CO Transparent TOPO, and Western LandOwnership all at the same time-they are all transparent overlays. Then you don't have to switch between CN and a topo map.