Lost personal geocoin refound.

Palm Grunt

Hey guys,

I have a personal coin that I use to track my miles. My situation is from when I was in Iraq. I logged the coin as being dropped off in a cache and forgot to pull it out on the page. I placed it in Billy Goats Gruff GC1GP27. Since then the cache was archived because of the withdrawl from Iraq.

My problem is that one of the cachers logged it as being lost and I logged it as discovered the other day. When I look at my inventory it's not there. How do I get it back into my inventory so I can keep using it?

Thanks,

PG

Hey guys,

I have a personal coin that I use to track my miles. My situation is from when I was in Iraq. I logged the coin as being dropped off in a cache and forgot to pull it out on the page. I placed it in Billy Goats Gruff GC1GP27. Since then the cache was archived because of the withdrawl from Iraq.

My problem is that one of the cachers logged it as being lost and I logged it as discovered the other day. When I look at my inventory it's not there. How do I get it back into my inventory so I can keep using it?

Thanks,

PG

Easy enough. To get it back into your inventory just log a "grab". That returns it to your hands and inventory.

A "discovery" does not return it to your inventory.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

Thanks for the info. I tried that but it's not an option for me. I emailed you and sent a print screen shot too.

If anyone has another idea please let me know.

Hey guys,

Thanks,

PG

Easy enough. To get it back into your inventory just log a "grab". That returns it to your hands and inventory.

A "discovery" does not return it to your inventory.