"enable" an archived cache?

hukilaulau

I submitted a cache which was archived without being published with a note from the reviewer telling me to check "enable" with a reviewer note to get it back in the review queue if I had more information. I wrote a reviewer not explaining the situation but I can't figure out how to "enable" since it was archived, not inactivated. The reviewer told me to do it this way rather than emailing.

All I can get from the "enable" button is a page with the cache name but the rest is blank.

Do I have to re-write the entire description?

(I am NOT complaining about the reviewer. I've had good experiences. I just want to know what I'm doing wrong.)

If your Listing has been Archived, you won't be able to Enable it and the Reviewer will more than likely not see your Note. It would be best to contact the Reviewer directly through there Profile to discuss Unarchiving your Listing after any issues are resolved.

Good luck!

Thanks, that's what I thought. I wondered if maybe there was a new kind of log or something since the reviewer said this:

"I'm temporarily disabling your new cache to clear it from the review queue. Please respond by posting an 'enable' note to your cache page which will move your cache back into the queue where I'll find and gladly finish reviewing it for you."

I sent an email and if I get no response I'll just redo the listing with more detailed notes.

If your Listing has been Archived, you won't be able to Enable it and the Reviewer will more than likely not see your Note. It would be best to contact the Reviewer directly through there Profile to discuss Unarchiving your Listing after any issues are resolved.

Good luck!

Thanks, that's what I thought. I wondered if maybe there was a new kind of log or something since the reviewer said this:

"I'm temporarily disabling your new cache to clear it from the review queue. Please respond by posting an 'enable' note to your cache page which will move your cache back into the queue where I'll find and gladly finish reviewing it for you."

I sent an email and if I get no response I'll just redo the listing with more detailed notes.

Disabled is different from archived. You cache was diabled, which as the reviewer mentioned, takes it out of the review queue. Once you fix the problem and post a reviewer note check the "this cache is active" check box, or what ever it is called. It will then again show up in the review queue for your reviewer to review it. It it was archived you would never be able to enable the cache.

Good luck!

Disabled is different from archived. You cache was diabled, which as the reviewer mentioned, takes it out of the review queue. Once you fix the problem and post a reviewer note check the "this cache is active" check box, or what ever it is called. It will then again show up in the review queue for your reviewer to review it. It it was archived you would never be able to enable the cache.

That's the thing, it was archived, not disabled. Maybe he just hit the wrong button.