More fodder for the media

cheech gang

Were all those photos taken just to mock the poster of the NM or did they ask someone to post the NM so they could post some funny pictures?

Mock? Why would you think that? Those are all very much real!

Mockingly real.

Hey, it's comedy. If you are not satisfied with today's performance, management will gladly refund your cover charge at the door.

Now I know how to respond to a NM log on one of my caches.

GV2GW.png

Well played. But why is the "A" in your name the only underscored part, and why is only part of the subject line for the images underscored and blue? Nicely done, but back to Photoshop for you! :lol: (on... don't forget to remove the cursor in the last log)

Now I know how to respond to a NM log on one of my caches.

Well played. But why is the "A" in your name the only underscored part, and why is only part of the subject line for the images underscored and blue? Nicely done, but back to Photoshop for you! :lol: (on... don't forget to remove the cursor in the last log)

Because I edited the page directly and took a screenshot instead of Photoshopping it. That's why the cursor shows up in the last log and there are red lines under some words.

On a side note, you're mom is hot.

I'll bet she is.