9/11 coin trackable?

Doctor A

I got a 9/11 geocoin as a Chiristmas present, and went to try to find info about it. I came up with this link:

http://shop.geoswag.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/military.html

at geoswag and my coin looks like the: Military - 9/11 Ten Year Anniversary AS (Non-Trackable) *new*

$9.99

But the insert referred me to oakcoins, where I was able to put in the code (that sure looks like the regular tracking code) on the outside edge of the coin, and it gave me an activation code. So I'm confused as to whether this is a trackable geocoin or not?

But the insert referred me to oakcoins, where I was able to put in the code (that sure looks like the regular tracking code) on the outside edge of the coin, and it gave me an activation code. So I'm confused as to whether this is a trackable geocoin or not?

There were two versions of that coin, trackable and non trackable.

If your coin has the words 'trackable on geocaching.com' on it, and also a tracking code, than you have the trackable version. The others don't have a code and therefor are non trackable...

The info about the image of the coin should be the same, though.