Montana FW 3.70

Catch

Montana (WebUpdater) software version 3.70

Changes made from version 3.60 to 3.70:

Added new configurable data field options: Alarm Timer (from alarm clock page), Automotive Turn (lane assist), Avg. Lap, Compass Heading, Current Lap, Date, Elevation Above Ground, GPS Elevation, GPS Heading, Grade (must be moving), Lap Distance, Laps, Last Lap, Location of Destination, None (blank field), Stopwatch Timer, Total Lap, Track Distance (reset when current track is cleared), Vertical Dist. to Dest, Vertical Dist. to Next. See TrailTech (http://garmin.blogs.com/softwareupdates/2011/12/configurable-data-fields.html) for more information

Added data field categories

Added trip computer setup for additional configurability (this includes adding multiple trip computer pages)

Improved elevation data stored in track logs

Improved serial support

Improved Arabic keyboard

Improved display of configurable data fields in night mode

Fixed 3D View to rotate based on compass heading

Fixed issue where some auto-archived tracks would be named in English regardless of user language

Fixed issue with track log recording while using the stopwatch

Fixed issue that could cause some geocaches not to import

Fixed issue with entering the next stage of a geocache while the Routing Activity is set to Prompted

Fixed an issue that could occur while reviewing certain geocache descriptions

Fixed a potential hang on startup when importing large numbers of waypoints, tracks, routes, or geocaches

Fixed potential issue that could occur while reviewing certain photos

Fixed potential issue related to shortcuts and orientation change

Fixed potential issue related to setting custom background images

Fixed potential issue with entering a street number during an address search

Fixed issues with NMEA output using the AMPS Rugged Mount

Fixed issue with magnetic north offset when projecting a waypoint

A couple times doing the updates I have notices the profiles change. As an example when I went to 3.68 (Beta) the "automotive" profile was the same as my geocaching profile. Same background and icons. Anyone else notice that happening?

I am wondering if there is a way to do a factory reset to reset it like it just came out of the box, then update it?

A couple times doing the updates I have notices the profiles change. As an example when I went to 3.68 (Beta) the "automotive" profile was the same as my geocaching profile. Same background and icons. Anyone else notice that happening?

I am wondering if there is a way to do a factory reset to reset it like it just came out of the box, then update it?

I had something similar when my profiles got screwed and I wanted to return to default. After emailing the beta team they sent me the default profiles in a zip file which copies to your garmin/profiles folder. I can send a copy if you wash. PM me an email address if you wish a copy.