Statistics---there's still time!

bonblu

Looks like I need to get busy....I've found 150+ caches, but NONE in a December!!

I also have goose-eggs on the 4th, 15th, 16th, 24th, 29th and 31st...and "1" on the 1st, 3rd, 11th and 28th...

Still have time to fix the December thing (not sure about the 24th tomorrow, as we are hosting my inlaws for Christmas tomorrow!); but think I can take care of the 28th, 29th and 31st....

Go me!!

lol!!

bonblu

Looks like I need to get busy....I've found 150+ caches, but NONE in a December!!

I also have goose-eggs on the 4th, 15th, 16th, 24th, 29th and 31st...and "1" on the 1st, 3rd, 11th and 28th...

Still have time to fix the December thing (not sure about the 24th tomorrow, as we are hosting my inlaws for Christmas tomorrow!); but think I can take care of the 28th, 29th and 31st....

Go me!!

lol!!

bonblu

I was hoping to have #500 by New Year's. I'm only 21 away but it's a busy time of year and I doubt I'll reach my goal. Oh, so sad....

am trying to keep my unofficial streak of 100 caches per month. I still need about 6 or 7 more this month so hopefully I will get it. Been scrimping on gas so have been relying on new caches of late which is never guaranteed. My radius is getting too far to be able to easily get 100 a month any more vs say a year or two ago.

Go me!!

lol!!

bonblu

Go you! As an 8+ year cacher, I would have never have gone for such a thing, or never even thought about it before they put stats in our profiles like a year ago, but I have found caches on 354 of 366 possible days of the year. This is because of the onesy twosey thing over 8+ years. Yes, I do now pay attention, and I'm going to fill that thing up. I haven't really looked, but I imagine there are challenge caches I would qualify all over North America, once I get 'er done.

Geoscouts are aiming for 1000 finds in a year. We need 15 more but they are all so far away and such a busy time .... maybe slot a day in next week and drive miles. Never get a chance to get 1000 in a year again unless we leave rural France!

I didn't set any goals, but I just noticed I'm at 995 finds for 2011. Would like to find 5 more before the end of the year as I like round numbers.

So I'm asking for Christmas to be given some time to go caching!

Go me!!

lol!!

bonblu

Go you! As an 8+ year cacher, I would have never have gone for such a thing, or never even thought about it before they put stats in our profiles like a year ago, but I have found caches on 354 of 366 possible days of the year. This is because of the onesy twosey thing over 8+ years. Yes, I do now pay attention, and I'm going to fill that thing up. I haven't really looked, but I imagine there are challenge caches I would qualify all over North America, once I get 'er done.

I started working on it earlier this year. Several finds on 45 minute lunches with a foot of snow on the ground, I just need Feb 29th. (Yeah. Saving a parking lot micro for that...)

For the other calendar (date cache hidden), I only need one hidden on Christmas. Not a lotof those around!

I went out and got 8 caches yesterday to bring me to the 200 cache milestone. (And took the opportunity to grab #201 today.)

No, it is NOT about the numbers... entirely... but it is a LITTLE about the numbers. I felt motivated to get those 8 caches to get me to 200, but on my terms: No park and grabs, all of them regular size caches in the woods at distances from 0.1 miles to 1 mile from where I parked.

#201 was a guard rail cache near a Dunkin' Donuts. I'm not a very good purist.

As for December caching, I did none last year (my first real caching year) but this December was my 3rd most prolific caching month. Then again we had only 6.6 inches of snow in Syracuse this month. December 2010 we had 72.8 inches.