Suggestion: Team Profiles

Adimantium

I'm new here and maybe my suggestion/idea has been posted before, I apologize if that is the case. Although I did a search in this forum and could not find any posting regarding this issue.

My suggestion is about having a Team profile. I think it would be nice if there was a way to create a group profile besides individual profiles for geocachers. What I'm talking about is a group or "Team" profile that will incorporate several individual profiles together. Sometimes I may go in a geohunt by myself but other times I may join a group of friends and go geocaching together. For example, If there was a Team profile available and you went geocaching as a group then you will make a single log entry for the Team and have a way to mark the team-mates that went together on that hunt so their profiles will be updated automatically updating the count for their individual profiles as well as the Team profile. This will also help on cutting down the size of log entries made for a cache when people go in a group.

I didn't currently find any way to do this with the current profile setup, if there is a way please let me know. Otherwise I think it will be a nice addition. Thanks!

I like that idea.

Here is a picture of my most frequent team mate...

146103_800.jpg

I'll post a picture of my whole team (family) when I get it downloaded from the digital camera.

I hope that someday we will be able to

put away our fears and prejudices and

just laugh at people.