Foto contest on Dutch speaking forums

JackHoe

On the Dutch-Speaking forums we currently have a photo contest CacheFoto 2011. Photos made in a Dutch speaking language area and photos of cache teams speaking the Dutch language are welcome. The foto's must be made in the year 2011. You can send your pictures to cachefoto@telfort.nl. Please use English or Dutch in your mail. You can also view the photos in this Picasa album. We would like to welcome you on our Dutch-Speaking forums.

There are some nice entries in that contest! Thanks for sharing the link. Unfortunately, I have no qualifying photographs to enter. I'm curious though. Is #22 of a very foggy day? :unsure:

Yes, you are right. In the forum is the comment that it was a foggy day and the vieuw is from a waypoint in the middle of Amsterdam. On that day it was no problem to log unseen :)

Oh sweet, thanks for posting this here- my Dutch isn't good enough to usually follow the Dutch forums as yet! :)

So not to start a fight, but because half of Belgium is Flemish would those pics count? How about Freisland?* :ph34r:

*for the international cachers, these are areas that would pass as Dutch to you or me but are on that fuzzy dialect-vs-separate-language line. As in most don't care, but I've ruffled a few feathers by referring to Bruges as "essentially Dutch" for example.

So not to start a fight, but because half of Belgium is Flemish would those pics count? How about Freisland?* :ph34r:

There is no fight needed :P

All the countries in which Dutch as the language used are OK. I mean the whole country.

All of Belgium for example, not only Flanders.

Our new forum is intended for the Dutch language, not just the Netherlands.

Photos will be evaluated anonymously. Will you therefore do not post pictures? I (organizer) will do so after receipt at the address cachefoto@telfort.nl

Thank you. Our first foreign entry has been received.

There is no fight needed :P

All the countries in which Dutch as the language used are OK. I mean the whole country.

All of Belgium for example, not only Flanders.

Our new forum is intended for the Dutch language, not just the Netherlands.

Photos will be evaluated anonymously. Will you therefore do not post pictures? I (organizer) will do so after receipt at the address cachefoto@telfort.nl

Thank you. Our first foreign entry has been received.

Whoops sorry, didn't catch that part in translating! :ph34r:

Though technically I should mention I'm not really foreign, I have a Dutch residency card, it's just ik spreekt een beetje Nederlands. B)