Help with GSAK Please !

Spider999

Hi guys

Im sorry if im placing this in the wrong place but I have no clue where els to put it.

Im trying to send my found geocaches to GSAK but each time I do it come up with duplicates.

How do I tell GSAK with my GPS that "these" are the found caches and to just mark them as found and leave everything els.

I have put a smart name on my caches that goes like this %smart%bug%last4%con1%

would this change the fact that its looking at the wrong name on the data base and finding diffrent names on the GPS ?

Tried doing it with these settings.

I went GPS / Receive waypoints ,,,, here i set it first to defult that didnt work

So i set it to ,,, Matched waypoints only ,,, set user flag ,,, if matched , update status only

in the Match existing database waypoints using the following special tags

%smart%bug%last4%con1%

then put waypoints type to recive <<Found only>>

Left the symbol name >> Geocache Found

Setting were on last active

but when i clicked send and it ran after it completed there were no found caches or user flages

there are geocache found symbols in the GPS

Any ideas ????

thanks in advance

There is a great series of videos to help take the fear out of GSAK on Youtube.... Just search in Youtube for "Geocaching with GSAK" and there is an 8 part series there that really helps get you started....I'm new to GSAK and really starting to understand the power of it.

The one thing I'm still looking for is how to view all of my points on a single map....so I'm playing with Macros for now....but not sure if I've found the right one yet...