Cointracking?

imoutnabout

I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about this here (my apologies if we're not), but I'm just wondering if any of you keep up with your listings there? I'm considering signing up for the year, but if it's an outdated site, it probably wouldn't be worth it.

Thanks for your input and again, my apologies if I've broken the rules here.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about this here (my apologies if we're not), but I'm just wondering if any of you keep up with your listings there? I'm considering signing up for the year, but if it's an outdated site, it probably wouldn't be worth it.

Thanks for your input and again, my apologies if I've broken the rules here.

As far as I know this is the only cointracking website the still works since geocoincollection.com has gone.

Cointracking.com can only become outdated when all coiners who have signed up there would stop keeping their listings up to date. Because there is nobody there who will do anything for you: it's only you who can keep your listings like new.

So, if I may give you an advise: do sign up for that small amount per year and enjoy trading and viewing other coiners' listings!

Personally I prefer to look over someone's listing if there are pics attached and where else can you get that? Being forced to go through lists and search for the pics elsewhere was too much work and would often turn me off from making a trade when I couldn't see the coin(s) I was trading for.... but that's just me.

EDIT to add..... Also at a little over 6¢ a day it only comes to about 45¢ a week. My couch eats that much pocket change for dinner. :P:ph34r:

Edited by Droo