help finding mini keychain pens?

pixeltash

Thanks for the ideas - no luck on eBay or £ shops :-( also looked in staples, whsmiths etc

just for clarity, the ones I am looking for have a loop of chain attatched to the lid, like the chains on a TB, it's for hanging from the GPS laynard. I have tried the ring attached type and they sit awkwardly on the laynard.

off to look at amazon :-)

Edited by pixeltash

Have you thought about the INKA pen (made by Nite Ize)? It's a really neat pen and writes under water (so they advertise). They're expensive, but well worth it for geocaching. The 'stainless' version is the cheaper one.

inka1024.jpg

I have two of them. One is attached (via ring) to the GPS and another is on my keyring. We only use the short pen part. The only problem with these things - if you don't snap the pen back in place securely, you'll lose the pen. We've lost 2 of them. So we're very careful to snap it back in place. The 'pen' portion is not available for purchase as a spare part (believe me, I've contacted the company and searched).