Font Size of [QUOTE] tags

Rubbertoe

I was just wondering if there was a way for us to use a smaller font size when quoting people. I often quote people that I am replying to, but sometimes cut their quoted text into 3 or 4 sections.

It makes it easier for readers to see what the poster said, and what I replied to it - in 'chunks' rather than just quoting one giant block of text... HOWEVER

I realize this leads to giant looking posts, something I'm sure many folks don't care for - so I was wondering if there was a way for us to use a smaller font when we quote someone, or if that'd be something that would have to be done to the software options at the host?

- Toe.

--==< Rubbertoe's Webcam, Photo Albums, and Homepage >==--

quote:
Originally posted by Rubbertoe:

I was just wondering if there was a way for us to use a smaller font size when quoting people. I often quote people that I am replying to, but sometimes cut their quoted text into 3 or 4 sections.

It makes it easier for readers to see what the poster said, and what I replied to it - in 'chunks' rather than just quoting one giant block of text... HOWEVER

I realize this leads to giant looking posts, something I'm sure many folks don't care for - so I was wondering if there was a way for us to use a smaller font when we quote someone, or if that'd be something that would have to be done to the software options at the host?

I'm not sure. Let's see if this works. Nope, it didn't work. If there's a way, I don't know what it is.

-------

"I may be slow, but at least I'm sweet!" 196939_800.jpg