Windows Phone 7 v2.5 Release

OpinioNate

Previous version release notes

A new version of Geocaching for Windows Phone 7 has been submitted to the Marketplace and will appear in the next 24 hours. This release addresses some issues affecting our German customers in the last version.

Bug fixes:

• Fixed the difficulty/terrain clipping issue for German language

• Fixed the difficulty/terrain half-star issue for German language

• Fixed the cache location to show degrees/decimal minutes instead of decimal degrees

When I open the App on my Nokia Lumia 800 I get a message continuously througout "ERROR - There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.. [OK]". By ignoring it I can use the application, but the message pops up every second or so...making it basically impossible to use. Any ideas on what can be done about this....

Hi!

Recently I got an email or message, where a new version was announced. With basic features for "Basic Members" and full function set for "Premium Members". Very intressting was the announcement of major improvments: like hardware compass etc. and a offer of a free trail for one month.

But nether on the website of geochacing.com nor here I could find a hint about this new release!

And unfortunatelly I cannot find the email anymore.

Zune/Marketplaces says that the current version will not be update anymore after 2013.

How could I get this announced new version?

THX

Fam.Maulwurf

Hi!

Recently I got an email or message, where a new version was announced. With basic features for "Basic Members" and full function set for "Premium Members". Very intressting was the announcement of major improvments: like hardware compass etc. and a offer of a free trail for one month.

But nether on the website of geochacing.com nor here I could find a hint about this new release!

And unfortunatelly I cannot find the email anymore.

Zune/Marketplaces says that the current version will not be update anymore after 2013.

How could I get this announced new version?

THX

Fam.Maulwurf

It's a totally different App, as far as the marketplace is concerned. At least it is for me here in the U.S.A. It should be called "Geocaching Live", as opposed to just "Geocaching".

Edited by Mr.Yuck

Hopefully, I am posting this is the correct forum; I have a suggestion for the Windows Phone Geocaching Live app.

I am using the Nokia 900.

Allow us to be able to see the logs - at least the last few log entries. This would help to determine when the cache was last found and also whether it actually needs maintenance. Sometimes the cache is actually missing and has the "needs maintenance" flag, but sometimes the cache is good but the CO has not cleared the flag. Currently we have no way of determining on the Geocaching Live app.

Thank you!