Caching companion wanted

abiherts

Looking for a caching partner in the east herts/west essex area.

I cache in that area sometimes.

I'd be wary about caching with drsolly.........he attracts all the rottweilers and staffy mutts from miles around....and sometimes they bite, y'know!! :laughing: :laughing:

Looking for a caching partner in the east herts/west essex area.

I cache in that area sometimes.

I'd be wary about caching with drsolly.........he attracts all the rottweilers and staffy mutts from miles around....and sometimes they bite, y'know!! :laughing: :laughing:

Also - don't get too near me when I'm cycling or you'll get hurt when I fall off my bike. And beware my pointy stick ...

Thank you for all of the offers so far. Will be sure to get in contact shortly and arrange something. I'm hoping to be down at Langdon/Laindon this saturday to try out the Langdon plotlands trail if anyone fancies joining me and one or two kiddies, feel free to get in contact.

I'm afraid I don't cycle, rarely take the mutt caching as he pees over new people but I do have some junior cachers who come out at weekends who may scare or scar anyone who joins us!