Looking to find a cache

The Amigos

I have a couple of friends that are trying to complete the AlphaNumeric Challenge, but they can't find a cache placed by someone whose Geocaching name starts with a "0" (zero). They are located in Texas, but travel to Kansas often.

Anybody know of any Geocachers that have placed caches in these areas, and their Geocaching name starts with a 0?

Thanks!!

yep, if you go to your profile page and 'Find Another Player' under Account Options, you can type 0 into the Find a Player field and clicking on the arrow will reveal the drop down list of cacher's names beginning with 0. I didn't find any in Texas in my list, so the next thing I tried was adding a character. There was one in Kansas, but with no hides.

Another idea is to use the old maps and select an area and look down the list of the COs scroll around the area you are visiting and look at the CO names on the pop-up boxes.

Edited by Fianccetto

I have the same problem--there are a few I'm trying to find, but can't find a way to get a member list. The member list used to be open, but now when I click on it, I'm informed that I am not allowed to view said list. And, you can't enter a 0 into the search function because a minimum of 3 letters are required. Maybe if you can find someone local whose profile shows they completed it, you could go through their found list. Not sure if it would work, as I haven't tried it yet.

Edit--Ah, never thought about the "find another player" function. Thanks, Fianccetto!

Edited by GrateBear

I have a couple of friends that are trying to complete the AlphaNumeric Challenge, but they can't find a cache placed by someone whose Geocaching name starts with a "0" (zero). They are located in Texas, but travel to Kansas often.

Anybody know of any Geocachers that have placed caches in these areas, and their Geocaching name starts with a 0?

Thanks!!

I used http://coord.info/GC1430T by 007BigD