Sorting features

Sea Wolf

Is there going to be any way to sort a list of caches by difficulty/terrain, date placed, etc.?

I know implementing new feature sis a pain, but I would be interested in seeing some of the more difficult/older/etc caches in the world/country/state/etc.

Definately a needed feature. Also, I recently had a cache denied due to a recent (within hours) change in policy. What new geocachers are going to do is build their caches based on examples they see already out there. Well, unfortunately there are many legacy caches which would not get approved today for one reason or another as this activity is constantly evolving.

What I'm driving at (in a long winded sort of way) is we need to indicate these legacy caches to people. One idea is to make them a diferent color and add "Legacy cache" at the top. They can click these words and connect to a disclaimer that this cache is not to be duplicated, and do an abbreviated explanation of the evolution of the game and it's rules which made this cache "illegal but grandfathered in." One example of such a cach is the very fun, but now illegal 'Timing' is everything cache. The cache sends you to arbitrary coordinates, not a definate location. I was unfortunate enough to apply concepts from this cache into mine which got it rejected.

Any thoughts?