No L

DresselDragons

ok i know it sounds crazy but i went today and bought some heaters

to give out to some people that may need them since its getting cold right now. so i got home a little later than normal.

im also adding an addition on to my home right now because im moving my mom in after my step dad passed away a couple of months ago.

so i check the mail and i didnt even have time to look at it.

i was running around talking to a/c guys and the roofer and an electrician.

finally i walk inside and take a look and there it was to me from me.

i must admit i didnt get the no-L part i was lost. so im glad other people figured it out for me.. lol..

i wanted to thank the mystery giver its a beautiful coin and im very happy to be one of the 1st to get it. thanks again

We were caught by surprise and didn't really know what the geocoin represent. We looked at each other and was puzzled. We thought was this supposed to be a joke? Maybe someone thinks we are losers, No more Love, the ideas were endless. We came to the forums and see others figured it out. Thank You So Much Mystery Coiner for thinking of us during this Holiday Season. You really have brightened our day and made us smile. May you and your family have a safe joyous Christmas and a Happy New Years. Congrats to all of the other recipients who received this beautiful Noel Geocoin.

Thought we share a picture of the geocoin with our kids.

fecb318e-2fe5-48d4-9ca8-6acac596412e.jpg?rnd=0.5999829

Edited by sweetlife

We were caught by surprise and didn't really know what the geocoin represent. We looked at each other and was puzzled. We thought was this supposed to be a joke? Maybe someone thinks we are losers, No more Love, the ideas were endless. We came to the forums and see others figured it out. Thank You So Much Mystery Coiner for thinking of us during this Holiday Season. You really have brightened our day and made us smile. May you and your family have a safe joyous Christmas and a Happy New Years. Congrats to all of the other recipients who received this beautiful Noel Geocoin.

Thought we share a picture of the geocoin with our kids.

fecb318e-2fe5-48d4-9ca8-6acac596412e.jpg?rnd=0.5999829

Cute picture and congratulations:-)

It is still pretty early in the Christmas card season...but I have received a few. So, When I grabbed today's mail, and there was a card-sized envelope with the catalogs and bills, I thought someone must be more on the ball than I. Then I looked to see who sent it and was surprised to see that I did. Hmmm...wonder what it could be. Looks like a holiday mystery to me!

abbc65ed-6f22-4568-8c03-663193376fed.jpg?rnd=0.7816568

Edit to add...THANK-YOU to the mystery sender!

Congratulations on the cool mystery coin.

Excellent picture.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Whoo Hooooooo!!

We got mail from us today and there it was. A big Shiny No L :D What a generous mystery giver as we look through all the post tonight. Thank you for including us on your special Christmas list and may your generosity and the Christmas spirit be repaid to you 10 fold!

Oh, Wow! Picked up my mail today and what, to my wondering eyes should appear? A card from me to me!! GREAT coin and thanks to the mystery sender! :santa: This was the first time I got a mystery coin this way, and it is way cool of whomever to spread good will like that. Knew as soon as I saw the first post what it meant as I did a Christmas card like that a number of years back. You totally made my day, mystery sender! Happy Holidays to everybody.

I have a pin like this and love it. Stumps people all the time. I'm new here. How would I go about finding one of these to buy? Thanks.....

No-L is one of many coins called Mystery coins. They are made by persons unknown and sent out to random Goecoin enthusiast. A thread you may want to look at is the Geocoin Forum user address book. This is where you get yourself put into the address book so you have a chance of getting a mystery coin. But like i said its random who gets these coins. Generally they go out to those who are quite active in the forums and participate/sponsor Geocoin missions.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=175199

Ho, ho, ho! No sooner did I comment on here about this fun coin earlier and within minutes the mystery coin arrives in the post for me too! Thank you mystery coin giver for giving me a laugh, I truly needed it. (Your timing is impeccable, how did you do that! :laughing: )

You're very kind, I hope the kindness of the season and good tidings spread to all who read the forums. :santa:

Congrats to all the receivers on this mystery coin. I must be wanting one pretty bad because I had a dream last night that I found one in my mailbox. Today the maillady pulled in our drive way and my husband went out there to get the mail and sign for something. When he came in I saw this envelope to me from ME...I knew exactly what it was (well was hoping what it was) and it was!! My very first mystery coin (other than the mystery Santa path tag I received last year). It was kinda weird how I had a dream last night about this and I am so excited and thankful to get it. Thank you Mystery Coin Giver!!

Merry Christmas to you all!!

2011-12-09_11-26-51_424.jpg

Congrats to all the receivers on this mystery coin. I must be wanting one pretty bad because I had a dream last night that I found one in my mailbox. Today the maillady pulled in our drive way and my husband went out there to get the mail and sign for something. When he came in I saw this envelope to me from ME...I knew exactly what it was (well was hoping what it was) and it was!! My very first mystery coin (other than the mystery Santa path tag I received last year). It was kinda weird how I had a dream last night about this and I am so excited and thankful to get it. Thank you Mystery Coin Giver!!

I have the same nativity set. It tends to stay out all year since we always forget to pack it up. A few weeks ago it got knocked off the book shelf and we broke the horn off the cow.

Thank goodness for people smarter than I am! HA! I couldn't figure out the No L thing...knew it was a holiday thing (as the back of the coin states), but couldn't figure it out. I think that means that I need a nap! lol

Thank you VERY much to the sender. I love mystery coins and this one is a great one! :)

Okay I have to admit it, I wasn't sure what the coin was all about and maybe thought it was a bit mean considering the first recipient to post had a name that started with 'L'!!!:unsure:

Then, I had my morning coffee AND suddenly it was all clear to me :rolleyes:

Good one mystery sender!

Edited by gardengorilla

'eLLo aLL,

Was heading out the door for a doctor's appointment yesterday and noticed the maiL had arrived. :drama: Saw the enveLope from me to me and immediateLy opened it to find a LoveLy NO L Mystery Coin!!! :surprise: I'd seen this thread, but reaLized the meaning without the hint!!! ;) ReaLLy neat Coin!!!

MANY THANKS to the Mystery Coiner for thinking of ALL of us during this HoLiday Season!!!

:wub: :wub: :D :D :wub: :wub:

May ALL your wishes and dreams come true!!!

:wub: :wub: :santa: :santa: :wub::wub:

"Posted Today, 02:10 PM

Apparently in my late nite surfing I sent myself a coin with an 'L' with a red line thru it and a red circle around it?

THANKS MYSTERY COINER! Place of honor with sasquatch and geobandit!.Rick"

OK, must be a long day/week/month. Popped onto this thread, looked for the post I KNOW I put on here this afternoon but couldn't find. The wife says I'm getting forgetful in my advancing age, but geez, to imagine typing a post?! Looked up top yo see where I've been posting, and there it is in 'WWIYMb Today?'

Thank You Again! in the proper spot, Mysterious one of a Kringle-esque jolliness!

I have the same nativity set. It tends to stay out all year since we always forget to pack it up. A few weeks ago it got knocked off the book shelf and we broke the horn off the cow.

That's so cool you have the same one. I have another nativity set out of glass and both of them belonged to my mom. When she passed away in 2004 I kept them. Sorry to hear that the horn broke off the cow. Were/Are you able to glue it back?

Thank you to the Mystery Coin Giver of the No L coin, it arrived in my mail box today, 1 day before my birthday!!!! I thought it strange that I would mail myself something but when I got it open and looked at it, I almost fell on the ground laughing, it is exactly the design I was going to use on my Christmas cards last year and got talked out of by the guy behind the counter at Staples.(He didn't get what the design meant)

Thanks so much for brightening my day! This will look great in my coin binder, but before it gets there I will have to show it off at my Birthday/Holiday event tomorrow (12/10).

Being that today was my birthday, when I saw a small envelope addressed to me (and from me) I figured it was someone sending me a coin for my birthday. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and found this cool holiday mystery coin inside. I was floored to say the least. Thank you to the mystery coin sender and congratulations to all the other recipients of this cool coin.

And an early Happy Birthday to you, CCWashburn!!!

That's so cool you have the same one. I have another nativity set out of glass and both of them belonged to my mom. When she passed away in 2004 I kept them. Sorry to hear that the horn broke off the cow. Were/Are you able to glue it back?

Haven't tried yet.

I got home tonight from a long week out of town for work. After settling in and playing with the boys for a while I noticed my pile of mail. I found a pile of bills and 1 interesting one that was addressed to me from me. Chuck the bills to the side and tear into the little one. How cool is it to recieve the new mystery No L coin. It was a nice surprise at the end of a very long week. Thank you and Happy Holidays Mystery Giver.