No L

DresselDragons

It is still pretty early in the Christmas card season...but I have received a few. So, When I grabbed today's mail, and there was a card-sized envelope with the catalogs and bills, I thought someone must be more on the ball than I. Then I looked to see who sent it and was surprised to see that I did. Hmmm...wonder what it could be. Looks like a holiday mystery to me!

abbc65ed-6f22-4568-8c03-663193376fed.jpg?rnd=0.7816568

Edit to add...THANK-YOU to the mystery sender!

Edited by DresselDragons

It is still pretty early in the Christmas card season...but I have received a few. So, When I grabbed today's mail, and there was a card-sized envelope with the catalogs and bills, I thought someone must be more on the ball than I. Then I looked to see who sent it and was surprised to see that I did. Hmmm...wonder what it could be. Looks like a holiday mystery to me!

abbc65ed-6f22-4568-8c03-663193376fed.jpg?rnd=0.7816568

Edit to add...THANK-YOU to the mystery sender!

I like it a lot. It actually hit me pretty quickly, before the thread even opened. Thanx for sharing the pic, and congrats to a deserving recipient!

Normaly I hear when the mail comes in by the sound of the valve of the mailbox. Although I didn't hear it today, I still went to have a look and to my great surprise an envelope was in it, which contained a No L coin. Great, I love word play, specially when the come in the form af a coin :lol:

Thank you very much for this nice gift.

:anicute: <jumping up and down with a silly grin on my face>

I got one, I got one, I got one!!!!!

I just got back from my mailbox where an envelope to me from me was waiting for me....how exciting!! It only took the other yooper a few minutes to puzzle out the message. :lol:

Thanks mystery person, I'll have a goofy grin on today! :lol:

today my mail man and me did arrived at the same time at my at my front door and he ask to me why are you sending mail from you to you???

i looked at him as a fool and he looked more foolisch back.....

then i was like WHAAATTTTTTTTTT give me give me give me..........

so i open the door i said come in then you can see .....

he did i open the envelope and there it was..........

a very nice SCHINING coin......

Lorca was kwispelling and take the coin from me ARRRGGGGGGGG......

she said ME ME ME ME and i was NO NO NO NO........

she said BUT IT`S MY L i explain no it is`t....

lorca043.jpg

lotzzzzzzzzzz of cristmas thingzzzzz i still don`t have i go buy a tree today now sinterklaas is gone and decorate my house tonight......

but thizzzz BEAUTY will come in my tree as this is my FIRST cristmas gift of this year.....

SECRET SANTA THANKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ for this BEAUTY........

YOU MAKE TWO GIRLY`ZZZZZZZZZZZZ VERY HAPPY TODAY AND THE DAY`ZZZZZZZ THAT COME :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I finally made the cut!

I saw the envelope in my mailbox and it took me a few seconds to realize why I was getting a letter to myself. I have wanted to receive a mystery coin for a while, but I am too proud to beg. Besides, I wanted to be found worthy through my actions. I guess that I did something right. My heartfelt thanks to the sender.

It took me about two seconds to figure out the international symbol for "no L" and when I did, I was impressed with the pun. Thanks again and I am glad that there are people in the world that choose to spread cheer.

today my mail man and me did arrived at the same time at my at my front door and he ask to me why are you sending mail from you to you???

i looked at him as a fool and he looked more foolisch back.....

then i was like WHAAATTTTTTTTTT give me give me give me..........

so i open the door i said come in then you can see .....

he did i open the envelope and there it was..........

a very nice SCHINING coin......

Lorca was kwispelling and take the coin from me ARRRGGGGGGGG......

she said ME ME ME ME and i was NO NO NO NO........

she said BUT IT`S MY L i explain no it is`t....

lorca043.jpg

lotzzzzzzzzzz of cristmas thingzzzzz i still don`t have i go buy a tree today now sinterklaas is gone and decorate my house tonight......

but thizzzz BEAUTY will come in my tree as this is my FIRST cristmas gift of this year.....

SECRET SANTA THANKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ for this BEAUTY........

YOU MAKE TWO GIRLY`ZZZZZZZZZZZZ VERY HAPPY TODAY AND THE DAY`ZZZZZZZ THAT COME :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Such a cute puppy :D

I've been watching this forum all day at work...waiting for time to go home amd check my mailbox.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There it was an envelope from me to me :lol: :lol: whatever in the world could it be???

The No-L coin.

Thank you so very much for including us in this great coin give away

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

:lol: :lol: :lol: