FS: Magellan Explorist 610

Built with a 3.2 MP camera microphone and speaker, the Magellan eXplorist 610 GPS device is ideal for recording geo-referenced images and voice notes. The 3-inch touch screen and button controls of this Magellan GPS device give you easy navigation in the device. The two AA batteries of this Magellan GPS receiver, once charged, keep you going for up to 16 hours. The OneTouch menu of this Magellan GPS device ensures easy access to bookmarks of favorite places. With a rugged and waterproof design, this Magellan GPS receiver is easy to handle, especially in outdoor conditions. You can also create waypoints, record tracks, and route from point to point in the Magellan eXplorist 610 GPS device.

This GPS is almost brand new, only a small rub on the back. Well taken care of and only used a few times. Works perfectly! I love this GPS, only selling because I wont be caching as much as I used to. Asking $250

Pictures can be seen here: http://columbusga.craigslist.org/ele/2730211545.html