Shop Geocaching - see what's new!

I just renewed my membership.

I filled in all my credit card info and wished there was a button to hit so I could add on some supplies at the same time.

I would have bought some stuff at that moment. It makes one in the mood having just purchased membership. Perhaps you can add that as an option. A lot of other websites do it.

Gift Membership to yourself is the current work-around...

Can the christmas ornament function as a geocache? That's what I thought, and I was thinking about buying it. But rereading it, it says nothing about being hidable.

This is a fun idea - maybe we'll be able to do something like this next year.

I guess you weren't able to get them in time for this year?

Can the christmas ornament function as a geocache? That's what I thought, and I was thinking about buying it. But rereading it, it says nothing about being hidable.

This is a fun idea - maybe we'll be able to do something like this next year.

I guess you weren't able to get them in time for this year?

Yeah, I'm sorry, we weren't able to get something together like this in time for this holiday season.

Do you have your Official Geocaching Scarf or Jersey yet???

209910032604141791_pPqF3bjQ_c.jpg

Like many others have pointed it out, although you have retailers in Canada, there are still a LARGE number of items that you can not find that you sell on the Groundspeak website! as an update for many people wondering, have you guys made plans to ship to Canada yet? will it be coming out sometime soon? or not at all?

Thanks for your reply in advance!

Like many others have pointed it out, although you have retailers in Canada, there are still a LARGE number of items that you can not find that you sell on the Groundspeak website! as an update for many people wondering, have you guys made plans to ship to Canada yet? will it be coming out sometime soon? or not at all?

I think Landsharkz will get anything in for you, and I've had the owner of another store tell me she could get anything from Groundspeak in. I'm sure if you ask they will special order whatever you want.

We are currently exploring options for being able to ship to Canada in the future. We don't have a timeline for this yet, but keep an eye on this thread or on our social media for updates as we have them available. In the meantime, please do check with our International Retailers.

http://pinterest.com/shopgeocaching/

https://twitter.com/shopgeocaching

The Epic Difficulty Shirt has just arrived at Shop Geocaching! Now you can pick your favorite between Epic Difficulty and Epic Terrain!

epic-difficulty-shirt_500.jpg

This item portrays Dragons in a negative light. Please consider how helpful Dragons have been throughout history - preventing the countryside from being overrun by knights in shining armor and damsels in distress, why if it weren't for Dragons you'd be up to your WACOM in shiny armor.

Next time, please think of the Dragon point of view.

This message posted on behalf of the United Dragon Preservation Front and Football Club

:anibad:

Cute shirt. :)

This item portrays Dragons in a negative light. Please consider how helpful Dragons have been throughout history - preventing the countryside from being overrun by knights in shining armor and damsels in distress, why if it weren't for Dragons you'd be up to your WACOM in shiny armor.

Next time, please think of the Dragon point of view.

This message posted on behalf of the United Dragon Preservation Front and Football Club

Dear DragonsWest,

On behalf of the Geocaching.com Mythological Community Coucnil, I would like to apologize for this misunderstanding. Our intent for the shirt was to represent our draconic geocachers (we had great success with the CacheDragon coins, despite their modest levels of gemstone decorations). It is our goal to draw attention to cache placement, and how even "large" caches in the middle of a large room may be considered "easy" for our human demographic, it is no doubt much more difficult for our draconic friends—the equivalent of finding a micro in a very tiny hole*. Hence, the "epic difficulty" of this particular cache.

We will take special effort to ensure our message is clearer in the future. We do not wish any member of our geocaching family to feel left out of the fun. ;)

Cheers,

- FraggleRoxx

Chairfraggle of the Geocaching.com Mythological Community Council

*to say nothing of having to get past the regiments of knights and sellswords to find the correct castle.