Garmin Etrex

dedgumit

I have the Yellow Garmin Etrex GPS for sale. Comes with GPS and 2 fresh batteries only. Batteries last forever on these things. Used very little, so it's in great condition. Great basic GPS. $40 TYD in the US. Paypal prefered for payment, but will consider the other options if necessary. PM for more info. Thanks for looking!

I have the Yellow Garmin Etrex GPS for sale. Comes with GPS and 2 fresh batteries only. Batteries last forever on these things. Used very little, so it's in great condition. Great basic GPS. $40 TYD in the US. Paypal prefered for payment, but will consider the other options if necessary. PM for more info. Thanks for looking!

can you tell me more about this unit? How is it's reliability and why are you getting rid of it?

Let me know please.

landy49

These have been made for several years. They are a reliable entry level gps. Reviews can be found in numerous locations on the internet that will probably provide you with much more information than I could possibly provide. I am selling because I was able to save up a little money to buy an oregon. I kept this one around as a backup, but have not needed it. I decided to sell it because it is an entry level gps and hopefully someone needs a gps but doesn't have alot of money would be able to pick this one up to get them going.

These have been made for several years. They are a reliable entry level gps. Reviews can be found in numerous locations on the internet that will probably provide you with much more information than I could possibly provide. I am selling because I was able to save up a little money to buy an oregon. I kept this one around as a backup, but have not needed it. I decided to sell it because it is an entry level gps and hopefully someone needs a gps but doesn't have alot of money would be able to pick this one up to get them going.

Sending you a direct email looking into it. Looking for something simple for my wife to start with.