occupy muggles?

Has anyone been hindered from finding a cache or know/had a cache muggled because of Occupier protesters? :blink:

Actually..

a0f2ec30-c46c-4d5d-a6cc-df7015059c32.jpg

The cache is "Lady Victory" at the New Jersey capital.

Honestly? Every single Occupy Protester I have ever met are among the nicest people I have ever met. You go into Center City and people don't want to talk, don't want to be bothered. You go up to an Occupy "protestor" and they make you feel like you've known them for 5+ years.

I've had a few of them actually *HELP* me look. Couldn't find The Lady Victory cache, even with help. This is my third DNF though...

Has anyone been hindered from finding a cache or know/had a cache muggled because of Occupier protesters? :blink:

Actually..

a0f2ec30-c46c-4d5d-a6cc-df7015059c32.jpg

The cache is "Lady Victory" at the New Jersey capital.

Honestly? Every single Occupy Protester I have ever met are among the nicest people I have ever met. You go into Center City and people don't want to talk, don't want to be bothered. You go up to an Occupy "protestor" and they make you feel like you've known them for 5+ years.

I've had a few of them actually *HELP* me look. Couldn't find The Lady Victory cache, even with help. This is my third DNF though...

Unless you're homeless, then they will send you away, and point you to the homeless shelter. Happened in Buffalo, and reported on the news. There is actually a cache there, but I suppose the like 15 people camping out there are not a deterrent to finding the cache. :ph34r:

I here cults are nice to you to... Then they cut your hair in this bald/mullet looking thing then they make you drink kool-aid...

Yea, but generally they"re trying to take your money, not get it back for you.

No thanks...I don't want anything that comes out of an occupy encampment.