Where to buy GPS UK

Hi im just wondering where the best deals are arround UK for Garmin GPS as im looking to upgrade in next couple of months

Phil

I bought my Garmin Dakota 20 from Amazon which at the time was the cheapest, however prices constantly change. What i would suggest is once you have decided which model you want is looking at Amazon, pentagongps and go outdoors, the latter will price match any UK online seller.

Hi im just wondering where the best deals are arround UK for Garmin GPS as im looking to upgrade in next couple of months

Phil

You may well find that places that are very competitive for one unit are less competitive for another unit. Depending on exactly what you end up wanting to buy you'll find the cheapest place to buy it from varies too.

If you're looking at a top-end unit you may even find it's cheaper to buy it from the US and have it shipped, even when paying VAT etc, than buying one here.

So much as it might seem unhelpful to just point you at Google, that might be your best option in the absence of any further information. Try Google, try pricerunner.co.uk and go from there.

Edited by team tisri

Check out Go Outdoors. But add £5 to the price for their "Membership" card. When the new etrex range was released they were the cheapest/offering deals and had stock. When other retails charged a premium and did not have stock.

thanks for ideas everyone im thinking 450 or 550 I did get my Etrex h from gooutdoors for arround £50 about 6months ago use them alot for camping supplies

Phil