Look like ?

Ean369

At a halloween event, I was talking to some other cachers, and one one said to me and my sometimes caching buddy,

that we did not look like cachers, I'm not sure what a cacher looks like, so just for a bit of fun,

could you let me know, and I'll see If I come into any of your ideas of what a cacher looks like.

Very interesting this one, if only because I'm curious what a 'cacher' feels they look like?

I have also had the comment that I 'Don't look like a cacher' but then .... I have never met two cachers the same.

I will leave my 'description' till others reply as i don't want anyone picking on me! :rolleyes:

LOL

At a halloween event, I was talking to some other cachers, and one one said to me and my sometimes caching buddy,

that we did not look like cachers, I'm not sure what a cacher looks like, so just for a bit of fun,

could you let me know, and I'll see If I come into any of your ideas of what a cacher looks like.

You look like a flat nosed, ugly looking dog.

You look like a flat nosed, ugly looking dog.

Very good close

But ... I look like anything 'BUT' a rambler!

Although I do wander round in circles a lot. :rolleyes:

maybe it's just me? Since starting this "free" hobby I've spent £20 on membership and load more on hiking boots, walking pole, gaiters, fleece and raincoat, backpack etc..., looking more like a rambler each day :) I even bought an OS map this week!

The first clue is the telltale criss-cross pattern of cuts and scratches on the lower legs and forearms :)

Top Tip:

To identify normal people from cachers, simply carry a small lock 'n lock in your pocket and snap one of the tabs down. Watch in amusement as the cachers reveal themselves by spinning round, eyes bulging, to get a fix on the location of the sound.

This also works with sausage roll wrappers.