paypal

WisconsinTravelers

Hello, I have several hundred dollars in my paypal account but no credit card associated with the account. I do not, for the life of me, see why you will not accept my payment for membership. I do not want to give paypal my credit card number or my bank account and since the money is already in there I can't see where there would be any problem...most paypal people I know and have used always take paypal payment if money is already in the account. Please think about changing your policy. I know I can mail $$ but it is more convenient to paypal and that is what I keep the $$ in there for anyway...for internet purchases.

I do not have the option of allowing payments when an account doesn't have a valid credit card or bank account. I looked. This may be something to take up with Paypal. Or, like you said, you can send a check.

Jeremy

Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak Lackey and Geopuppet

Paypal as recently changed thier policy.

See the policy info on the Paypal site. It has nothing to do with this site or Jeremey.

quote:
Originally posted by WisconsinTravelers:

Hello, I have several hundred dollars in my paypal account but no credit card associated with the account. I do not, for the life of me, see why you will not accept my payment for membership. I do not want to give paypal my credit card number or my bank account and since the money is already in there I can't see where there would be any problem...most paypal people I know and have used always take paypal payment if money is already in the account. Please think about changing your policy. I know I can mail $$ but it is more convenient to paypal and that is what I keep the $$ in there for anyway...for internet purchases.