Number of posts reset?

WindChill

I just noticed that my Number of Posts was reset about the same time the forums were moved. I also notice that many others number was not reset.

Anyone else have this? Is this a Member/Non Member thing?

Also, interesting that all posts show the current number, not the number as it was when the post was made.

I think Elias mentioned somewhere else that the forums were so large they had to move them in chunks. the number of posts you show is the number you had in the first chunk. What's the big deal? They were all reset to zero last time the forums moved. Many of us lost 100's or even 1000's of posts (think i had 6-7 hundred before the first reset).

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:
Originally posted by Elias:

Can anyone confirm that their post counts are back where they should be? I accidentially came across a setting which I believe reset them.

It seems like mine are back where they should be.

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

quote:
Originally posted by Marky:

quote:
Originally posted by Elias:

Can anyone confirm that their post counts are back where they should be? I accidentially came across a setting which I believe reset them.

It seems like mine are back where they should be.

Mine too, unless I made about 700+ replies in the last few days icon_biggrin.gif

waypoint_link.gif22008_1700.gif37_gp_logo88x31.jpg

It's good to see that I still have more finds than forum posts (a goal I made for myself a long time ago). icon_wink.gif

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

[This message was edited by Marky on May 16, 2003 at 06:53 AM.]