Israel Caching!

swimgal336

Hey all! I'll be in Israel for the next few months and I would love to meet some fellow cachers over here! I've already found some caches in TLV and Jerusalem, but I want to explore more! Right now I'm living in Ramla, not too far from TLV and i'm able to get to TLV in about 20 minutes. If this interests you, write back!

I know this an old thread, but I cannot help but post. I have dreamed about visiting Israel for quite some time. A friend of mine and a couple college classes, sparked my interest in Israel/Palestine and the history of the region. Sad really. Anyway, despite the troubled past and violent present, and undoubtedly similar future, I hope to one day spend some time there. Good stuff. Get some!

I have 3,5 hours today at Ben Gurion Airport today. Do you think that's enough time to go out for caching?

Personally I think a 3.5 hour layover is pushing it. It depends on whatever immigration/visa requirements you might have based on your citizenship. You're going to go through immigration/passport control twice and a security checkpoint at least once. It looks like there are a couple of caches near the airport. It all depends on how quickly you can get out and back into the airport to your departure gate.